The Open Enrollment Application Season for the 2018-19 School Year is
February 5, 2018 - April 30, 2018.
To apply, please visit the open enrollment homepage.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow the links below to find information on a specific topic (topic headings are in alphabetical order):
2018-2019 Regular Application Period: February 5 to April 30, 2018
- 2018-19 Full-Time Open Enrollment Parent Brochure
- 2018-19 Full-Time Open Enrollment Application
- 2018-19 Part-Time Open Enrollment Brochure
- 2018-19 Part-Time Open Enrollment Application
2017-2018 Alternative Application Procedure
Residency and the Effect of Moves on School Attendance and Open Enrollment
- Bulletin 09-10 - Information for Home Buyers, Renters and Realtors
- Tuition Waivers, Senior Rule, Nine-Week Waivers and Foreign Exchange Students
- Clarification Regarding Residency: Constitutional Requirements, Compulsory Attendance and Fiscal Implications For Students Living Away From Their Parents
- Information About OE Transportation Reimbursement
- Online Transportation Reimbursement Form – Preferred - open from May 30 to July 15
- Bulletin 14-08 – Information About Wisconsin Statutes Concerning Open Enrollment Transportation