COUNSELING SERVICES - ASPEN
ASPEN FAMILY COUNSELING has a mental health therapist in our school every week. (Aspen Family Counseling is a provider for most insurance companies.)
Is your child experiencing:
- Concentration problems?
- Behavior issues?
- Trouble getting school work done?
- School attendance problems?
Aspen Family Counseling can help your child:
- Improve their mental health
- Be absent from school less
- Have more academic success
- Improve their physical health.
Contact Aspen at 1-608-742-5020, your child’s teacher, or the school counselor if you would like your child to see a mental health therapist during school hours.
For more information on Aspen Family Counseling, see their website.